MDerma Skin Needling Device
Skin Needling, also referred to as Percutaneous Collagen Induction (PCI), Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), Dermal Rolling or Dermal Stamping, creates a controlled microscopic wound, creating micro channels into the epidermis and/or dermis, without damaging to the stratum corneum. This engages the body’s natural wound healing response, resulting in enhanced product penetration and promoting healthy & controlled wound healing, while encouraging an even deposition of collagen and elastin. Skin needling is a versatile treatment that can be used on many areas of the body.
With years of experience training on many skin needling devices, The Australian Dermal & Laser Institute have partnered with MDerma to distribute our favourite needling device!
Our favourite MDerma features:
- Patented SafLok™️ break away safety renders the tip un-usable after its removed
- Elastomeric spring composition provides superior tensile strength for tip retraction
- Patented anti-backflow membrane and SurVent™️ protection greatly reduces the risk of cross-contamination by eliminating back-flow
- Advanced SurSpace™️ tip placement with patented 12 tip needle arrangement provides more penetration opportunity
- Depth changes adjusted by tip rotation optimises safety and control, tips adjust from 0.5mm – 2.5mm
TADLI's MDerma package includes full comprehensive training, protocols, treatment products and cartridges, ensuring you leave with the confidence to perform safe and effective treatments. Contact us to learn more!
View the MDerma brochure here.