If you have more than 2 students or would like a customised training plan, contact us and one of team members can assist you with custom pricing!
Duration: 3 hours theory & 3 hours practical
Delivery: Live online theory is a virtual training session held one-on-one or in small groups, this allows students to still have the opportunity to ask questions and engage with their trainer. Alternatively theory can be delivered in-clinic. All practical training is performed in-clinic.
Assessment: Certification will be provided upon passing theoretical and practical testing
Training manual (hard copy only)
Treatment material, including consent forms (hard and soft copy)
Additional Fees: A $300 in-clinic daily fee is applicable for every course.
Shortly after purchasing this course, our coordinator will make contact to arrange a suitable training date and advise you of any arrangements.
In the interim, feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
By purchasing through this website you agree to these Terms & Conditions, which may be amended from time to time and will become effective immediately. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Suitable models must be arranged by trainees.
- If a refund is requested within 14 days of training, a credit note will be issued for the full amount. If a refund is requested 14-30 days prior to training, a 20% admin fee and any travels costs paid will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- A $300 in-clinic daily fee is applicable for every course.
- Courses are facilitated by one of our highly experienced, tertiary qualified trainers. All of our trainers have extensive experience in the industry and have performed numerous treatments specific to the training course. Learn more about our trainers here.
Online Workshops/Live Classes:
- Bookings close 24 prior to the session time.
- Refunds must be requested at least 1 business day (24 hours)prior to the session.
- Please allow 48 hours (exc. weekends & VIC public holidays) for your order to be processed and dispatched.
- Additional shipping payments may be requested for large quantities of larger sized supplies.
- TADLI is not responsible for any loss or damage of goods that may occur during transit.
- For troubleshooting regarding handheld devices, please refer to the user manual before contacting TADLI.